For those looking to really transform the look in your family room or living space here are some great accent chairs that would look great in any space. I love playing with patterns, so even adding something as simple as a bold print pillow can change the color scheme, which is something I love to do quite often. Here are just a couple of options…I hope you love them as much as I do!
- Gray Floral Swoop Accent Chair from Kirkland’s: http://www.kirklands.com/product/Furniture/Living-Room-Furniture/Accent-Chairs/Gray-Floral-Swoop-Accent-Chair/productVariantId/196747/pc/2285/c/3058/sc/2628/206512.uts
- Glenis Tufted Accent Chair (Direct Ship.) from Macy’s : http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/glenis-tufted-accent-chair-direct-ship?ID=2793899&CategoryID=29391
- Jolene Arm Chair from Joss & Main: https://www.jossandmain.com/Jolene-Arm-Chair-OAWY3437.html
- Neve Wingback Chair from Anthropologie: https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/neve-wingback-chair?category=furniture-chairs&color=018
- Landskrona chair from Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S09031808/