For today’s design list I’ve decided to focus on something that’s always a little difficult to incorporate in a space: entryway tables.
I love what you can do with them because they can make a room feel warmer/more rustic/more farmhouse and so I’ve listed a couple of options.
Adding a couple of oversized lanterns, a wicker basket, and even some holiday decorations (ex. roses, succulents, wreaths?) can also make it feel like it belongs in the space too.
- Everett Foyer Table Cost Plus World Market: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/everett+foyer+table.do?&from=fn
- Parker Reclaimed Wood Console Table from Pottery Barn: http://www.potterybarn.com/products/parker-stone-wood-console-table/?cm_src=AutoCSLPIP
- Console Table Grey- Linon Home Decor table from Target : http://www.target.com/p/-/A-49135181
- York Console Table from Joss & Main: https://www.jossandmain.com/York-Console-Table-OAWY3878.html
- Distressed Natural Pedestal Console Table from Kirkland’s: http://www.kirklands.com/product/Furniture/More-Rooms/Entryway-Furniture/Distressed-Natural-Pedestal-Console-Table/pc/2285/c/3061/sc/2319/191973.uts
And as always my other social media profiles are available by clicking on the main page icons!