Sometimes in between Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day, I find it can be a bit difficult to decorate and just find just the right color scheme for your home.
For me, I always find that it’s the perfect opportunity to introduce just a bit of Spring and slowly fit in bits of green for St. Patrick’s Day and just hints of pastels for Easter and Spring in general.
Here’s a short little list I made of just a couple of items you can incorporate your home for mid-late February.
- Bronze 2-Tier Beaded Basket Stand from Kirkland’s: http://www.kirklands.com/product/Collections-New-Arrivals/Collections/Modern-Farmhouse-Decor/Bronze-2-Tier-Beaded-Basket-Stand/pc/2384/c/3028/sc/3185/208687.uts
- Classic White Lanterns, Set of 3 from Michael’s: http://www.michaels.com/lantern-%28set-of-3%29/D015972S.html#start=6
- Farmhouse Pitchers from Pier 1 Imports: http://www.pier1.com/farmhouse-pitchers/PS66646.html?cgid=vases-decorative-bowls#nav=tile&icid=cat_home_decor-subcat_accent_pieces-subcat_tile_vases_decorative_bowls&start=1
- Merletto Mug from Anthropologie: https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/merletto-mug?category=kitchen-mugs-teacups&color=011
- Farmhouse Basket from Pottery Barn: http://www.potterybarn.com/products/galvanized-farmhouse-basket/?pkey=e%7Cbasket%7C141%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C48%7C%7C33&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH